1:4 HDMI Distribution Amplifier
The VM-4Hxl is a distribution amplifier for HDMI signals with resolutions up to and including WUXGA and 1080p. The unit reclocks and equalizes the signal and distributes it to four identical outputs.
- Max. Data Rate - 2.25Gbps.
- Max. Resolution - Up to WUXGA & 1080p.
- HDTV Compatible.
- HDCP & HDMI 1.3a Compliant.
- Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology - Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
- Active Output LED.
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) - The unit can store and recall a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory from one of the outputs allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source.
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC.
- Standard 19” Rack Mount Size - 1U. Rack "ears" included.
INPUT: 1 HDMI connector.
OUTPUTS: 4 HDMI connectors.
BANDWIDTH: Supports up to 2.25Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel.
MAX. RESOLUTION: Up to WUXGA (1920x1200), 1080p.
COMPLIANCE WITH HDMI STANDARD: Supports HDMI 1.3 and HDCP.
CONTROLS: SELECT and READ buttons for selecting and storing EDID information.
INDICATOR LEDs: OUTPUTS 1 to 4, and ACTIVE LED.
POWER SOURCE: 100-264 VAC, 50/60Hz, 16VA.
DIMENSIONS: 19" x 7" x 1U W, D, H, rack mountable.
WEIGHT: 2.5kg (5.5lbs) approx.
ACCESSORIES: Power cord.
OPTIONS: HDMI/HDMI male to male cables.