8-port 10/100Mbp + 1-Port SC MM 100Mbsp
The PLANET FSD-805 series Switch, FSD-805 / FSD-805SC / FSD-805ST and FSD-805S15, are 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet Switches in a compact housing for easy placement on desktop. With 8 ports and auto-negotiation capability, all the RJ-45 ports in the FSD-805 series Switch can be configured to data rate of 10/20Mbps or 100/200Mbps automatically. To meet the increasing bandwidth requirements for local area networks, the FSD-805 series Switch provides non-blocking wire-speed performance and 1.6Gbps internal switching fabric. It is the ideal option to alleviate bottlenecks in client / server and peer-to-peer environments in a cost-effective way.
The FSD-805 series Switch also supports Store-and-Forward forwarding scheme to ensure low latency and high data integrity, which eliminates unnecessary traffic and relieves congestion on critical network paths. With an intelligent address recognition algorithm, the FSD-805 series Switch could recognize up to 2K different MAC addresses and enables filtering and forwarding at full wire speed.
All RJ-45 copper interfaces built in the FSD-805 series Switch support 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 6, 5 or 5e cables. With Auto-MDI/MDI-X feature support, the FSD-805 series Switch can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight or crossover cables.
The FSD-805 series Switch has one 100Base-FX optic-fiber SC / ST interface port which can be chosen via the DIP switch. The FSD-805SC / FSD-805ST and FDS-805S15 are also ideal to extend the network distance up to 2 km or 15 km away as a link to your remote backbone. Moreover, the Flow Control function allows FSD-805 series Switch to support routers and servers directly connect to it for fast, reliable data transfer.
• Complies with the IEEE 802.3 Ethernet and IEEE 802.3u Fast Ethernet standard
• Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
• Support 2K MAC address table
• Support to handle up to 1522 bytes packet size
• LED indicators for simple diagnostics and management
• Hardware based 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation
• Full / Half-Duplex capability on every TX ports, total bandwidth is up to 200Mbps
• IEEE 802.3x PAUSE frame flow control for full duplex operation
• Backpressure flow control for half duplex operation
• One shared 100Base-FX interface for up to 2km (Multi-mode fiber 50µm/125µm) on FSD-
805SC / FSD-805ST
• One shared 100Base-FX interface for up to 15km (Single-mode fiber 9µm/125µm) on
• Automatic source address learning and aging
• Internal power adapter 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz, 0.2A
• FCC, CE class A compliant