10/100Base-TX to 100Base-FX (SC WDM, SM)
Smart Media Converter- TX: 1550nm-20km
Denne må brukes sammen med FST-80A20 (Se tilbehør)
FST-80x series Smart Media Converter provide Media conversion between 10/100Base-TX and 100Base-FX interfaces, such as multi-mode ST/SC connectors (2km), single-mode SC connector (15/35/50km) and single fiber connector (WDM, 20km) These connection options are able to for various applications.
The FST-80x series Smart Media Converter provide auto MDI/MDI-X on their TP ports and store-and-forward mechanism for eliminating faulty packets. Use the DIP switch from the FST-80x to configure the available smart functions, such as the half / full duplex, auto-negotiation / force and 10/100Mbps options for TP and fiber interface. The LLR function can also immediately alarm network administrators for the media link issue and provide efficient solutions to monitor the entire network.
The FST-80x series Smart Media Converter can allow two types of segments connecting easily with efficient and cost effective. These Smart Media converter can be use as a standalone when its power on by its DC adapter. Or use as a slide-in module to the PLANET new 19-inch Web Smart 16-Slots Media converter chassis (MC-1600MR/MC-1600MR48). With this Web Smart Media converter chassis, the FST-801 are able to manage and status monitor through the local RS-232 console and remote web interface.
• Complies with IEEE 802.3, 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u, 100Base-TX and 100Base-FX
• NProvides one port with RJ-45 connector, and one 100Base-FX port with ST/SC/WDM
connector supporting multi-mode or single-mode fiber optic cable
• LED indicators for converter status
• Provides DIP switch to set fiber (HDX/FDX), UTP (Auto-negotiation / Manual),
speed (10/100Mbps), duplex mode (Half / Full duplex mode), LLR (Disable / Enable),
LLCF (Disable / Enable)
• Auto-MDI / MDI-X for 10/100Base-TX port
• Store-and-Forward mechanism
• Back-pressure, IEEE 802.3x compliant flow control and full wire speed forwarding
• Link Loss Return (LLR) switch on each fiber optic to aid in troubleshooting remote
• Link Loss Carry Forward (LLCF) works with LLR in diagnosing network connections
• Manageable through Web Smart Media Converter Chassis System
• Uses as a stand-alone device or with a chassis for up to 16 converter with redundant
power supply for optional expanding use
• EMI standards comply with FCC, CE class B