Planet SIP Analog Telephone Adapter
SIP Analog Telephone Adapter (1 x LAN, 1 x PC, 1 x RJ-11)
Based on years of VoIP manufacturing experiences, PLANET Technology VoIP total solutions are known for advanced implementation of standards based telephony with mass deployment capability.
Cost-effective, easy-to-install and simple-to-use, the VIP-156 converts standard telephones to IP-based networks. The service providers and enterprises offer users traditional and enhanced the telephony communication services via the existing broadband connection to the Internet or corporation network.
With the VIP-156, home users and companies are able to save the installation cost and extend their past investments in telephones, conference and speakerphones. The VIP-156 can be the bridge between traditional analog systems and IP network with an extremely affordable investment.
The VIP-156 includes two alternatively Ethernet interface for Internet (PPPoE, DHCP or Fixed IP), or office LAN connection. With adding the auto-provision feature of our IP PBX product - IPX-2000, the VIP-156 can be seamlessly integrated into the telephony network and be used in consumer and business IP telephony service, no expertise required!
The VIP-156 and our IP PBX system integration are the ideal combination for your office daily communications.
• Product features
- Feature-rich telephone service over home or office Internet/Intranet connection
- Auto-config feature for flexible, ease-of use IP PBX system integration
- Cost effective, field proven compatibility, and stability
- Web-based and telephone keypad machine configuration
- Remote administrator authentication
- Voice prompt for machine configurations
• VoIP Features
- SIP 2.0 (RFC3261) compliant
- Peer-to-Peer / SIP proxy calls
- Voice codec support: G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/G.729B
- T.38 FAX transmission over IP network
- Voice processing: Voice Active Detection, DTMF detection/ generation, G.168 echo
cancellation (16mSec.), Comfort noise generation,
- In band and out-of-band DTMF support